Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cutting Wires

I was asked to choose between a lifetime access to The Playboy Mansion and being with the woman I fancy, given that there was one. I pondered.

I never wanted more from life than what I deserve. Just like you, I'm leaving it less than an ordinary batch of dust. But yet, all these wanderings never seize to surrender into the art of testing the "what ifs" that pop in my head every awkward given moment.

A week prior to Ramadan, I exhaled as if it's my last given night on earth. I've drowned myself in what is to be my fountain of life, looking it straight in the eye as if I reckon exactly what it's about.

"You bluntly kid us, and yourself". Those were the words I uttered lying in the bed after a night of banging drums and instincts floating about.

It's a month after Ramadan, the moment repeats itself. My brain is caught smoking shisha in between my country, my choice-less existence and my weary mind. Correct answers depart my brain.

So I feed on a chunk of imagination on daily basis. I wouldn't have existed without it.

But I keep in mind that life is looking forward to, more often than not, eradicate your heart.

No comments: