Monday, September 14, 2009

To The Night - pt.1

Photobucket















I'm in no position to complain to you
I'm in no position to inform you
about everything that I have been
and everything I am now.

I'm in no position to keep rambling on
about how times could be sweet and tough
I'm in no position to shape my melancholy to you
You are dim enough.
 
True. I can catch no horizon
in your never ending black
and your life, I never chose
For your strength, I lack.

Yet, I'm in no position to lose hope in you
for times, nothing else was there
I speak to you, about it all
and for your dark humor, I prepare.
 
My silence, you understand
and for else, you do not care
I'm in no position to give up on you
I do not dare.

1 comment:

Yaz said...

I like how you were able to turn ur emotions into art.