Saturday, October 10, 2009

She Hasn't Given Up Talking

She talked about how the world is too small
She talked about how her hands were too big
She talked about how her best friend has changed
She talked about how her fling loved her new shoes
She talked about how the speakers in my room were creeping her out
She talked about how many magazines I should get rid of
She talked about how my hair has a personality of its own
She talked about how much I've lost weight in the past few days
She talked about how stupid my mind was
She talked about how big my heart is


She asked me to take anger management classes
She talked about how my cough scared her to death
She asked me to sing her "Say Goodbye"
She talked about how much she cried the first time she's heard it from me
She talked about how I should smile more
She talked about how she should drink less


She started talking about how bad it was when I abandoned her
I said my first word...

No comments: